UU WEEKEND AT SILVER BAY — 24th ANNIVERSARY
Our 24rd Anniversary — October 13-15, 2017
Come experience amazing fall foliage views while making new friends and deepening connections with fellow UUs.
- The weekend will be filled with activities (indoor and outdoor), workshops, music, children’s programs, a silent auction and much, much more.
- You could start off Saturday morning with a hike which rewards you with stunning views of Lake George’s clear blue water amid the gorgeous fall colors of the Adirondacks.
- Saturday and Sunday children’s programming includes a scavenger hunt, superhero cape making and spy training for our younger set, and frisbee golf, archery and human battleship among other activities for the older set.
- The Jeanne Blank Memorial Lecture will be presented on Saturday.
- There will be a Sunday Service in the Chapel at Silver Bay.
Additional activities include a waterfront (kayaks, canoes, rowboats), 2 gyms, climbing wall, dance/aerobics studio, fitness center, 3-minute Talent Show, silent auction (bring an item that you would like to re-gift).
About Silver Bay
Silver Bay is the Silver Bay Association YMCA Family and Conference Center, located near the northern end of Lake George in Silver Bay, NY. The 600 acre classic Adirondack resort has an historical inn with comfortable rooms at various prices with varying amenities. Visit Silver Bay’s website at http:/www.silverbay.org.
“Like” us on Facebook at UU Weekend at Silver Bay to keep up with programming notes, ask questions or post your photos from years past.
UU Weekend brings together fellowship, fun, foliage and friendship. We hope to see you there!