Resources for Parents on Talking About Race
- Raising Race Conscious Children: a resource to support adults who are trying to talk about race with young children.
- Teaching Tolerance: a place where educators who care about diversity, equity and justice can find news, suggestions, conversation and support
- Teaching Young Children About Bias, Diversity, and Social Justice
- Talking About Race – Start the Conversation
- Your Five-year-old is Already Racially Biased
- Unpacking and Transforming Your Biases For A Better Community by Denise Hernandez
- The Danger of a Single Story by Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie