Fields marked with a * are required.
1) How Important is music to your worship experience (1-not at all, 5-very important)
2) Do you generaly like the hymns we sing (1-not at all, 5-always)
3) What are your top 3 favorite hymns?
4) Do you have a hymnal preference (0-no preference, 1-gray, 2-teal)
5) Check box if you would like to have a song leader during hymns -
6) Do you enjoy hearing the Choir? (1-not at all, 5-always)
7) Do you usually like what the choir sings? (1-not at all, 5-always)
8) How important is it to you that the choir selections be related to the worship topic? (1-not at all, 5-very important)
9) In the typical four-week month, how many Sundays do you think the Choir should sing? (0,1,2,3,4)
10) Would you support a Youth and/or Children's Choir with regular rehearsals? (0-no, 1-neutral, 2-yes)
11) If yes, how often would you like the Youth/Children's Choir to rehearse? (1-weekly, 2-bi-monthly, 4-monthly)
12) Would you be interested in hearing more youth performances during the service (0-no, 1-neutral, 2-yes)
13) What other youth and children's music programs would you like (write your thoughts below)
14) Would you like to hear more guest musicians? (0-no, 1-neutral, 2-yes)
15) Have you enjoyed the different musicians and musical styles that you have heard on Sundays when the Choir doesn't sing? (0-no, 1-neutral, 2-yes)
16) What musical styles would you like to hear in a worship service? (multi-select)
Other, specific styles/artists:
17) Would you like to hear more organ music? (0-no, 1-neutral, 2-yes)
18) Do you like singing congregational rounds? (0-no, 1-neutral, 2-yes)
19) Check box if you would you like more opportunities to sing outside of Sunday morning?
20) If yes, what might they be?
21) If you would be willing to help organize please enter your name:
22) Would you attend musical events such as a concert series or coffee house? (1-never, 5-as often as possible)
23) In general, how would you rate the music program at Albany UU? (1-poor, 5-excellent)
24) Are your congregational musical needs being met? (1-not at all, 5-always)
25) If not, please elaborate:
26) Do you nave suggestions as to how the music program could be enhanced? Let us know below:
Your name (optional):